WEEKLY FERTILITY YOGA CLASS & SUPPORT GROUP IN LOS ANGELES
Each week these in-person classes integrate tools from The Complete Mind-Body Fertility Program™, including the Fertility Ball Method®, breath work, how to better navigate the psychological components of the fertility journey, yoga specific to fertility/hormonal balance, mindfulness and meditation practices, and the opportunity for group sharing and support.
This provides women struggling with fertility, pregnancy loss or the need for community a safe space to share, move and breathe.
These classes are safe and suitable for women who are:
- Trying to conceive naturally
- Being assisted by fertility drugs and other reproductive treatments (i.e., Clomid, IUI, follicle stimulating drugs, IVF, acupuncture, etc.)
- Approaching or in the middle of an assisted cycle
- New to yoga (or an experienced yogi) and not sure what is 'safe' to do while trying to conceive
- Wanting to connect with other women going through a similar journey
- Feeling isolated, alone and/or broken
- Seeking empowerment around the vague diagnosis of "unexplained infertility"and choosing to be proactive in the journey
Who might want to join this Support Group?
This group is designed for any woman on the fertility journey who feels the need to connect with others going through the same thing. It doesn't matter if you are trying to conceive naturally, are in the midst of fertility treatments, moving towards the process of adoption or deciding to be a “mother” in other ways. This is about women connecting - to each other and to themselves, so they feel supported and empowered.
How is this group different from other Fertility Support Groups?
In addition to the power of the “sacred women’s circle” community support, each structured class leads you through a variety of Eastern and Western yoga and other mind-body techniques to: optimize your fertility, improve your overall physical and mental well-being, and leave you feeling grounded, renewed and more at peace with where you are in your process.
OUR TRIBE IS STRONG & SUPPORTIVE.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE.
IN-PERSON PRIVATE SESSIONS
IN LOS ANGELES & GLOBALLY VIA SKYPE
Private sessions in-person or via Skype
These sessions are tailored to suit the individual's needs and integrate the most powerful tools from our program,
Soulful Conceptions™ - The Complete Mind-Body Fertility Program.
FERTILITY PROGRAM ARRIVING ONLINE IN 2017
The Complete Mind-Body Fertility Program
This is an expansion of the original “Four Fields of Fertility©” workshop and Strong Yoga® 4Fertility practice created by Brenda Strong,
E-RYT-500. Brenda’s pioneering work in this field began as a personal journey to find answers and solutions to her own secondary infertility challenges.
Both Wendy and Deborah studied under Brenda for many years, initially becoming Certified Strong Yoga® 4Fertility teachers.
In 2015, Brenda gave them her blessing to take this work and continue to expand the program.
This four-module program includes:
- Gentle, therapeutic vinyasa/yin yoga practices with a focus on optimizing fertility by increasing energetic flow in the body, particularly in the area of the second chakra which houses the reproductive organs
- Breathe to Conceive© - Breath work series
- Yoga Practices specific to each phase of the menstrual cycle (Pre-ovulation detoxify/cleanse, two-week wait), other protocols to support fertility treatments (Post-IVF bed rest, postures while on follicle-stimming drugs) and early pregnancy restorative practice
- Fertility Ball® Method set (Acupressure for Fertility)
- Guided meditations/visualizations
- Understanding your stress response & how to better manage it
- “Taking Charge of Your Emotions” – tool kit
- Navigating grief/loss and Reproductive Trauma
- Introduction to Ayurveda (the sister science to yoga) with a specific focus on fertility (“The Fertile Rhythm Road Map”)
- Lifestyle factors that may be negatively impacting your fertility (diet, environmental toxins) and simple changes you can start to make now to enhance fertility and overall well-being
- Fertility 101
- Community of women encountering a similar journey
- Q&A with Fertility Experts